Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Pinterest Project - Moustache Ditty Bag


I'm a huge fan of Michelle Patterns (formerly known as Keykalou Patterns) and have made up a bunch of them and still have a bunch I need to try.  I've had my eye on the Ditty Bag pattern and when my boyfriend requested something made for him in moustache fabric, I thought this would be a perfect match.


The pattern was quick and easy and comes in 3 sizes (this is the Large).  At some point I'd like to make a set of all 3 (for me!). 

2 comments:

Jess_LyMi said...

This is so cute! I have a niece who loves all things mustaches. :)

I had no idea there is a Pinterest challenge going on. I feel like I'm missing out!

I'm new at sewing so I'm taking it one project at a time. This is really great though. I enjoyed your blog. :)

Have a great week.

Jess
http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

That is so cute! I didn't realize there was a mustache fabric. Came out great!!!!!